Enter the social media revolution: Facebook/INSTAGRAM/VINE/TWITTER/OD etc.
She actually does not have options and she will suffer from not knowing it. Denial is another form of insanity. She is the back-up of the back-up of the back-up. Men, generally tend to be more logical and they understand this. Women do not. Most men realize that if a girl cancels it is usually because she has better cock opportunities to attend to. Women simply do not realize that the premium cock they are chasing has many, many women chasing it. And while guys might be OK with getting cancelled for another time most girls will always want a little more. They want to be wined, dined, seduced and courted. So down the long road, all of this validation and 'options' is one big fucking illusion.
How to deal with this:
- Don't lose your temper over cancelations. It's not worth getting angry over her choice of getting better quality cock.
- Always realize that she has a roster just like you, so keep at least three girls on rotation.
- If it's a first date, book at least two in the same night in case one flakes. If not, cancel the uglier one. She will not be mad at you for canceling, you are only raising your own value.
- If you must use social media tools to interact with her, remember the basics: a message at 10 am is a friendly message, a message at 10pm is a lover's message. Which one do you want to be?
- If you are going to snapchat or Instagram send pics of interesting places you've been to or interesting things around you but not of yourself. Selfies lower your value. She's pretty much saying, I'm too bored/lazy or disinterested to hang with you, but curious about another pic!
- Last but not least: Always emphasize improving yourself and your life on top of everything else. A picture of you by your own pool is worth 100 approaches. In other words spend more time to become that PREMIUM DICK.